Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Contribute in preparing and developing tactical intelligence curriculums in the Weapons School.
2. Instruct tactical intelligence curriculum.
3. Contribute in building tactical intelligence scenarios for the Weapons School training aid.
4. Provide consultation when needed to improve operational and tactical intelligence concerning procedures, practices, execution and weapons or equipment RSAF needs to acquire
Qualifications and Experience:
1· Served at least 5 years as an Intelligence Officer.
2. Qualified Instructor in an instructor course.
3. Have a Weapons Instructor course in intelligence.
4. Have specialized course in intelligence field.
5. Have the knowledge and awareness about technical, military and weaponry abilities of countries in the area.
6. Mastering Computer skills with high level of proficiency.
7. Weapons Instructor
8. Specialty: Tactical Intelligence
To apply for this job, contact: