full-time employee contract
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
***Must be a United States Citizen***
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Contribute in preparing and developing tactical intelligence curriculums in the Weapons School.
2. Instruct tactical intelligence curriculum.
3. Contribute in building tactical intelligence scenarios for the Weapons School training aid.
4. Provide consultation when needed to improve operational and tactical intelligence concerning procedures, practices, execution and weapons or equipment RSAF needs to acquire
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Mandatory 5 years of experience as an Intelligence Officer in the United States Air Force or DOD Equivalent
2. Mandatory Qualified Instructor of a DOD / Military instructor course.
3. Mandatory experience in Air Force targeting intelligence / aerial weapons use.
4. Mandatory advance specialized training in the intelligence field.
5. Have the knowledge and awareness about technical, military and weaponry abilities of countries in the area.
6. Mastering Computer skills with high level of proficiency.
7. Weapons Instructor certification preferred.
8. Specialty: Tactical Intelligence, Targeting Intelligence, Aerial Reconnaissance, and Air Platform Weapons Delivery