Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a GEOINT Space Systems Engineer you will provide engineering and integration support to Government Contracting Officer Technical Representative for advanced technology space system acquisition & development programs and provide oversight of the verification and validation process for a GEOINT collection system (satellite, bus, payload, and ground systems).
- Review the verification and validation (V&V) programas defined by the system prime contractor.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the approach.
- Identify areas where customer standards are being met andwhere the prime contractor command media are in conflict.
- Identify appropriate courses of action or regrets wherecustomer standards are not followed.
- Evaluate developer performance. Identify and assessprogram risks and make recommendations to COTR.
- Review and evaluate contractor designs, performanceanalysis, and test results for sufficiency and accuracy.
- Provide recommendations to the customer relative toestablished best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace orSystems Engineering or similar technical degree supporting space systemdevelopment required. (Master's Degreein Engineering or relevant technical field desired.)
-At least 10-12 years of experience in systems engineeringincluding at least 4 years of V&V or testing experience.
-At least 4 years of experience working with GEOINT systems.
-Experience supporting the NRO strongly desired.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCIclearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing tosubmit to an initial and random polygraph.
Keywords: Systems Engineer, GEOINT, Verification and Validation (V&V), NRO
To apply for this job, contact: