Full Time Employee
Identity Access Management Engineer (Job Number:421927)
SAIC has an opening for an Identity Access Management Engineer located in Arlington, VA.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) mission is to preserve and promote public confidence in the U.S. financial systems by insuring deposits in banks and thrift institutions for up to $250,000; by identifying, monitoring, and addressing risks to the deposit insurance funds; and by limiting the effect on the account and the financial system when a bank or thrift institution fails.
SAIC provides the day-to-day operational services to FDIC in support of infrastructure, facilities, hardware, software, and systems. SAIC supports operational security, client support/help desk, data center operations, asset management, and systems engineering service areas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply security protocols – including PKI, 2FA, single sign-on and two factor authentication – in a complex IT infrastructure environment.
- Utilize IAM products (Oracle, Sailpoint, Aveksa, Ping) and IAM technologies (SAML, OAuth, OpenID) in day-to-day activities in the customer environment.
- Assess and solve issues in the high-pressure environment.
- Design and implement security strategies to address anomalies.
- Interface with customers to discuss findings and explain mitigation strategies.
- Multitask without sacrificing attention to details
- Apply analytical skills to come up to speed on new project areas quickly as this role will grow quickly
- Mentor junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, systems engineering, physics, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Five or more years of experience in an engineering or operating systems programming role.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively mentor and lead junior level personnel.
- Experience working with the security protocols identified above with a concentration in one or more areas.
- Experience working with structured programming languages.
- Experience working with design principles and applications.
- Four years’ experience utilizing security protocols including PKI, 2FA, single sign-on and two factor authentication
- Experience applying IAM products (Oracle, Sailpoint, Aveksa, Ping) and IAM technologies (SAML, OAuth, OpenID).
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of complex systems.
- Strong communication skills to communicate systems proposals to management and customers and provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, subordinates and team members.
- Strong organization skills to prioritize work, balance and lead complex projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team.
- Ability to integrate highly complex hardware and software systems.
- Experience with FICAM Roadmap and Security architecture.
- Current certifications in all the required skills is strongly desired
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance prior to starting
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 12, 2016, 3:22:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: