Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, modifies and installs avionic sensor systems equipment; and supervises avionic sensor systems activities at the Intermediate Level of maintenance.
Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain LANTIRN Targeting & Navigation pods and related Support Equipment
2 Prepare documentation needed to RTS pods as well as order parts and equipment.
3. Work with RSAF to provide hands on training as well as act as functional / principal technicians for LANTIRN CMF
4. Additional duties associated with upkeep and functionality of LANTIRN CMF.
5. Must be flexible, in the respect that RSAF may assign / request additional technical services above and beyond that of a normal LANTIRN / SNIPER Technician.
6. 6.Must be able to represent the highest quality of standards thru work performance and conduct
7. Train RSAF to the 5 and 7 level.
Qualifications and Experience:
1· High School Graduate, or higher education; U.S Air Force LANTIRN training
2. Professional / Specialty: F-15 Aircraft LANTIRN / SNIPER Specialist
3. Total Number of years: 5; Years in Skill Level (if required): 3
4. Proven ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain LANTIRN / SNIPER Targeting & Navigation pods
as well as Support Equipment.
5. Proficient in the use of Technical Orders. Ability to interpret schematics and process diagrams.
6. Familiar with basic LANTIRN/ SNIPER shop practices and additional duties,
7. Ability to effectively communicate ideas and processes.
8. Ability to work alone with initiative, as well as work in concert with other technicians an absolute must.
To apply for this job, contact: