Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech has an immediate opportunity for a DCGS-A Embedded Trainer to provide cutting edge services within the Military Intelligence community as a Subject Matter Expert in the use of the Distributed Common Ground System-Army Multi-Function Workstation (MFWS) Tools and Applications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teach, coach, and advise analysts in the use of DCGS-A data sources
• Provide over-the-shoulder support to military analysts in order to enable and empower them to extract the greatest capabilities from the DCGS-A system in support of the unit's mission
• Fill the critical knowledge gap between institutional training and system capability
• Assist supported organization in the development of training strategies and plans for the operational employment of the DCGS-A Family of Systems
• Work side-by-side with analysts; helping, enabling, and empowering them to populate the DCGS-A Tactical Entities Database (TED), create intelligence products to support the Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze, and Dissemination (F3EAD) process
• Assess training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, and develop training materials to include a variety of training approaches
• Assist the supported organization in incorporating DCGS-A in the unit's established workflow
• Assist in the development/enhancement of the Intelligence Standard Operating Procedures and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (SOP/TTP)
• As the DCGS-A subject matter expert, provide guidance to unit leadership on DCGS-A functionality/capabilities and assist in building training plans to support such guidance
Additional Skills and requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Intelligence or any other Intelligence discipline is required. Or 10 years experience in lieu of degree.
• Must meet Central Command deployment criteria
• Able to work in austere field environments
• Must be experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational training programs
• Must be experienced to assess training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, develop training materials to include a variety of training approaches: traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided training
• Subject matter expert with the tools and applications within the DCGS-A family of systems
• Experience in the Military Decision Making Process and execution of the Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace (IPB) process
• Experience in Military S2/G2 intelligence operations performing tactical and strategic intelligence analysis
• Experience in developing intelligence products to support the F3EAD process
• Experience with the Tactical Entities Database
• Experience with DCGS-A interoperability and transmitting data to other Mission Command Systems
• Experience with Geospatial applications (2D Map, ArcGIS, Google Earth, Terra Explorer)
• Experience using DCGS-A during an overseas contingency operation (OIF, OEF, OFS, OIR, HOA, etc.)
• Eight to ten years experience as a trainer/instructor
• Completed a TRADOC approved trainer/instructor course
• Experience with other DCGS-A Family of Systems such as TGS, OGS, IPC-1, IPC-2, GWS, CHARCS, Prophet Control, etc.
• Travel required up to 50%
Security Clearance: TS/SCI clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: