Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech has an immediate opportunity for a Network Engineer to provide cutting edge services within the Military Intelligence community in the areas of Information Assurance/Security Certification and Accreditation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, plan, and implement current LAN/WAN architectures
• Manage\Administer LAN switches, routers, SONET equipment, encryption devices, and associated infrastructure
• Performing VMware: ESX 5.X network administration and configuration
• Implement fault tolerant solutions through sound design and use of appropriate technologies
• Support virtualized hosts of multi-tiered HA/Clustered applications and databases
• Design and implement backup/disaster recovery solutions to optimize customer uptime and network availability
• Knowledge and understanding of a range of NSA approved Type 1 network encryption devices covering several technology areas (i.e. SONET, Serial, Ethernet) across high speed wide area communications circuits
• Knowledge and understanding of a range of computer and networking software and hardware systems and related technologies
• Analyze and assess computer/network architecture requirements and determine optimum, cost-effective solutions.
• Work closely with other systems architects and project managers to develop, plan, and implement system enhancements and upgrades
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams to define technical requirements and identify and resolve technical design issues
• Collaborate with client, server and other internal/external teams to identify support and technology advancements.
• Produce clear and concise documents and diagrams capturing networking and operational procedures and LAN/WAN topology using MS Visio, MS Project, MS Excel and MS Word
• Provide technical support, troubleshooting and complex problem resolution on escalated issues
• Travel requirement 10% to 25%
Additional Skills and requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Computer science/systems, Information systems/technology is required. Or 8 years experience in lieu of degree.
• Five (5) years of experience in classified network management
• Experience in firewall management including IP-tables rules
• Experience in system integration
• Experience in networking monitoring and network metrics
• Experience in multi-level security networks including cross-domain solutions
• Network Administration Experience (managed routers)
• System Administration Experience
• System Authentication Scheme Experience: LDAP, AAA, & PKI
• Technical writing/documentation & presentation skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Experience in DCID 6/3, ICD 503, RMF Certification and Accreditation of Systems/Networks
• Cisco Network Certifications (CCNA or CCNP)
• IAT Level III certification (e.g. Security+ or CASP) (Required)
• EIGRP routing across DMVPN topology preferred
• Multi-Context FireWall implementation (Cisco ASA) preferred
• Cisco Unified Call Manager preferred
• SolarWinds suite of management products preferred
• Networking within virtualized environment preferred
• Cisco CCNA, CCSP preferred
• Must be willing to travel up to 10% to 25%, both statewide and overseas.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: