Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyses performance and isolate malfunctions of integrated avionic instrument and flight control system.
2. Installs, repair, modifies, remove Radar and IFF Equipment.
3. Supervises airborne rada r maintena nce personnel.
4. Inspect completed repair and installation of airborne radar and IFF equipement.
5. Monitors equipment performance to detect and analyze recurring malfunctions.
6. Interprets installation and maintenance policies to correct defective equipment.
7. Diagnose recurring, malfunctions and recommends corrective actions.
8. Conducts on job training.
9. Observes and ensure compliance with established safety procedures :
10.Conduct on job training.
11.Remove faulty units installs serviceable line replaceable units into aircraft and perform system check.
12.Assign maintenance and repair function to subordinates.
Qualifications and Experience:
Oualifications: Knowledge electronic principles. Solid state devices, principles of radio frequency(RF) phase shifting devices and RF transmitters and receivers as applied to airborne warning and control rada r and IFF systems.Concept and
application of supporting publications and interpretation of technical orders, blueprint wiring diagrams, logic diagrams, machine listings wire lists and processed data listing is mandatory, knowledge of digital data processing,
Specialty: Inspects, remove, repair, replaces and maintain airborne radar, IFF systems and support equipment, and supervises airborne radar maintenance activities.
1. Airborne Radar Maintenance specialist must have minimum 10 years Experience and 7 level trained.
2. Experience in performing functions such as repair.
3. Experience in modification of airborne radar and IFF system.
4. Use and application of associated support equipment.
5. Experience in conduct of repair components.
6. Experience in performing functions such as installation.