Full Time Employee
Middleware Engineer - WebSphere (Job Number:421973)
Purpose of the Position:
To extract functional and technical requirements, document, develop, test and implement interfaces using the IBM Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Suite of Products. As a member of the ESB Architecture team, provide input to solutions planning and design.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The primary duties are to architect, develop, test, deploy, and maintain the IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM WebSphere Message Broker, Web Services, Message Queue File Transfer Edition, and to implement interfaces in support of organizations within the U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC) environment as well as interfaces with external partners.
- The ESB Architect converts requirements within architecture documents into functional and technical specifications.
- The ESB Architect will code, test, and implement interfaces based on these specifications.
- The ESB Architect will assist the Enterprise Infrastructure Team to establish requirements and implementation for new ESB product installations for new and existing partners.
- The ESB Architect will author Production Support documents to transition ongoing support to the Enterprise Infrastructure team.
Bachelors and five (5) years or more related experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience – 4 additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience Architecting, installing, configuring, administrating, scripting, securing, and automating the IBM WebSphere Integration products
- Firm understanding of DB2 and Federation Server to include product installation and configuration, and production support
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with XML, XML Schemes, SOAP, REST, Eclipse
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Capable of obtaining or in possession of a Secret Clearance.
- CompTIA Security+
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- IBM WebSphere MFT or MQ FTE
- IBM WebSphere IIB or Message Broker Administrator/Developer
- IBM WebSphere MQ Explorer
- IBM MQAttach
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 22, 2016, 2:18:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: