Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Part Time Employee
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with AR 190-56.
- Report to work in the proper uniform and maintain the appropriate uniform at all time while on duty.
- Complete daily log of all activities utilizing DA Form 1594.
- Must maintain certification in assigned weapon.
- Must be able to work beyond 8 hours per day when required.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties as required.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills include:
- Must be Licensed Commissioned Officer in the State of Texas.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read, comprehend and explain instructions, letters, memos, emails and correspondence from inside the organization as well as from external sources (in English).
- Ability to effectively respond, communicate to other employees in the organization.
- Must be able to learn additional software applications with minimum training, following written instructions applicable to the software application.
- Ability to organize work, define and solve problems, establish and manage priorities, collect data.
- Ability to interpret written instructions and decipher information and explain to others in the performance of this job.
- Valid U.S. state driver's license
- Able to speak, read, write and understand English.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
Must be US citizen; must possess valid driver's license (any state}, and must prove clean driving record and current vehicle insurance coverage. As a condition of employment, must have acceptable background check results and pass a pre-employment drug screening. This position may be subject to random drug and/or alcohol testing on an unannounced basis.
Native preference applies:
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
As a condition of employment, candidates for posted positions must have acceptable background check results and pass a pre-employment drug screening. Frequent travel is required and should be expected.Native preference applies pursuant to PL93-638; EOE & AA.Submitting a resume online at a job site could cause valuable screening information to be missed.
To apply for this job, contact: