Full Time Employee Contractor
CGI Federal, a subsidiary of CGI, and a leader in providing outsourcing services to Public Housing Authorities throughout the US, has an opening in Albany, NY for a Team Leader. Overall, this position will be responsible for servicing Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) Contracts for a portfolio of multi-family dwelling units in accordance with performance based contract administration requirements (PBCA) under HUD. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Monitor the overall productivity of staff and quality of work to continuously improve overall
- Monitor the performance of individual landlords and facilitate corrective action to improve
property conditions, and administrative transactions
- Work through the Area Manager, State Manager and Client Relations Manager to improve
coordination and communication with the local HUD Office
- Require property owners under contract to comply with the terms of the Housing Assistance
Payments (HAP) contract for covered units and take vigorous action to enforce terms
- Works in collaboration with Human Resources to ensure necessary Human Resource-related
responsibilities are completed in required timeframes
- Maintain effective relations with owners, residents and their representatives, neighborhood
groups and local governments
- Provide NY PBCA with data and records requested by HUD in a timely manner
To be considered for this challenging and dynamic role, applicants must have a majority of the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Three years of demonstrated ability to mentor, manage and supervise staff
- Strong written, verbal and diplomacy skills
- Associate degree or higher
- Knowledge of Section 8 Housing is highly desired
- Ability to adapt to change and prioritize responsibilities to meet Service Level Agreements
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: