Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects
that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented IT Security Product Quality Assurance Tester to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plan and conduct testing to assure functional, performance, and operational acceptance test scenarios for three commercial off the shelf products (CyberArk, SailPoint, and Splunk).
• Create test cases – track and implement quality assurance test runs, discrepancy reporting, and resolution verification.
• Maintain regression test cases and automate their application.
• Conduct appropriate analysis and ensure discrepancies are appropriately forwarded to next level support services, both internal engineering and product vendors. Support the following:
o Generate, monitor, and track discrepancies through resolution
o Facilitate environment access; track / recover specific environment states in which discrepancies are observed.
o Maintain frequently asked questions and their resolutions
o Obtain customer feedback and conduct surveys
• Contribute technical input to CDM CMaaS User and Operator Training
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a client-facing position
•Minimum 3 years of information technology experience
•Create test cases – track and implement quality assurance test runs, discrepancy reporting, and resolution verification.
Operator or test experience with CyberArk or other Privileged Access Management tools
Familiarity with the NIST 800 publications governing the FISMA Act
• Ability to manipulate data in order to conduct sound and accurate analysis regarding output
• Ability to learn and assist in managing DHS-specific Compliance dashboards and applications
• Must be proficient in developing and presenting, both verbally and in writing, highly technical information and presentations to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization. Audiences for
this information include, but are not limited to, senior executives at DHS and other Components
• Familiarity with basic IPv4 local area networking concepts like subnets, masking, switches, routers, gateways.
• Certification: any one of CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) IT Infrastructure Track, or equivalent
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desirable that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills.
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD, SECRET CLEARANCE
To apply for this job, contact: