Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech’s Cyber Forensics Team is looking for highly motivated professionals to serve as a Hardware Exploitation Engineer. This is a highly challenging and rewarding position with significant impact on national security.
Candidates must be experienced in several and will work on projects pertaining to one or more of the following technologies:
• PCB repair and recovery.
• Knowledge of high speed printed circuit board design components.
• Circuit board population, bringup, test and debug.
• Analog electronics understanding and expert soldering skill.
• Experience with power electronics, switching power electronics, and embedded power systems.
• System programming familiarity C, C++, ASM (MIPS, ARM, x86), Verilog, Python
• RF system and antenna experience.
• Wireless communication implementation and standards: 802.11a/b/g/n, BlueTooth, UMTS, GSM, CDMA.
• Familiarity with Symbian, Android, iOS, PalmOS, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry OS.
• Linux and Windows operational experience
• Digital media recovery, damaged media recovery and digital forensic analysis.
Applicants are expected to bring expert-level knowledge in several areas; familiarity with other areas will be gained through on-the-job exposure.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• 4+ years of related experience
• 6 months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis
• Possess strong technical written and verbal communication skills essential.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.
Keywords: printed circuit board, PCB, Electrical Engineering, 802.11a/b/g/n, BlueTooth, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, Digital media recovery, damaged media recovery, hardware repair/recovery.
To apply for this job, contact: