Full Time Employee Contractor
This is a Service Contract Act (SCA), Part Time on Call (PTOC) Technician position.
• Desirable experience on AN/VRC 118(v)1, AN/AN/PRC-155 MANPACK and AN/PRC-154 Rifleman or equivalent radios
• Subject to other duties as assigned.
• Personnel will perform limited technical functions related to the support of testing activities such as set up, operation, operator level maintenance and modifications.
• Personnel will be required to operate/maintain military tactical radios; send/receive and score voice/data transmissions and operate/maintain equipment within EPG’s instrumentation suite.
• Operators must be able to carry 30lbs.
• Operators must have the ability to visually see objects close on a small tablet computer.
• Operators must not have any hearing issue that will may skew results on voice scoring.
• Appropriate hiking boots and outdoor protective attire are required.
• Basic computer operating skills is required.
• Must have technical writing and verbal skills to document findings and observations.
• Must be able to walk from designated parking area to assembly area on uneven ground.
• Must be able work in all weather and light conditions.
• Must be able to work up to a 12 hour shift per day.
To apply for this job, contact: