Full Time Employee
Network Administrator (Job Number:422017)
- Network Administrator needed to support architectural development for the Experiment Environments Branch of the Maneuver Battle Lab at Fort Benning.
- The successful candidate must have strong domain knowledge and experience with network protocols; TCP/IP, UDP, QoS, IPSEC, network management protocols such as SNMP, and policy based network design technologies.
- The successful candidate must be familiar with related current and projected vendor products of major network equipment providers.
TYPICAL EDUCATION: Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Associates and four (4) years.
- Solid technical background in Network Architecture Development and in-depth experience in Network Management; a well-founded understanding in architectural design methodology including the ability to transform Network Architecture into a set of network design requirements.
- Experience with network modeling, simulation, test bed development, and network deployments.
- Candidate must have hands on experience developing high speed enterprise networks, design of Network Operation Centers, optical network design, and implementation and management of these type networks.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet Secret eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 16, 2016, 1:49:44 PM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT BENNING
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: