Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
The Sales Lead (Showcase Store) closely partners with the Showcase General Manager a high level of customized service to members to drive sales by communicating and coaching to the Member Engagement Process. Makes the Member Experience the first priority and is responsible for enhancing the specialized Member experience, driving sales through professional and proactive consultative sales assistance, and helping Members find the right merchandise every time. This associate is responsible for developing lasting relationships with our members, and proactively communicating with them. This associate is responsible for assisting the member with merchandise recommendations and accurately completing the sale. The Lead also coordinates and participates in achieving department goals; maintains Showcase merchandise standards; ensures the sales floor is clean, well stocked, orderly and ready all day; maintains price integrity; performs opening and closing procedures; and housekeeping tasks.
• Closely partners with the Showcase General Manager to improve the Member experience and overall area performance. Assists the Showcase General Manager in communicating expectations, developing knowledge and skills, observing performance and
providing feedback to Personal Stylist/Member Assist associates. Ensures sales associates are delivering the right specialized Member experience and understand how to improve on Member focused selling. Provides the Showcase General Manager with
feedback on sales associates, and provides input on action plans, coaching and performance reviews.
• Leads by example to consult with members to suggest updates to their wardrobe and complete outfits that meet their fashion/ shopping expectations and will lead to lasting relationships; assists the Showcase General Manager by talking about Member
feedback and what it means to deliver a "WOW" Member experience. Demonstrates expertise in the specialized Member selling process of Showcase and provides on-the-spot observations and feedback to sales associates to ensure they understand the
expected behaviors and display them in interactions with members. Conveys clear expectations, acts as a role model, and provides coaching to reinforce and help identify opportunities.
• Enhances the Member experience, and assisting with Member concerns. Holds sales associates accountable for using the right resources in resolving concerns and complaints, and escalating concerns as needed. Partners with sales associates to provide
superior Member experience (i.e., assist members, maintain presentation, answer phones). Provides an effective transition for Members to sales associates as needed to resolve concerns.
• Sets expectations around selling the total solution and utilizing integrated selling tools, and analyzes team and associate-level metrics (including leads and recaps) to look for opportunities for improvement. Models the right behaviors in the selling process
and takes ownership for understanding Member's needs to recommend the right merchandise - and total solution every time while meeting minimum performance expectations. Demonstrates how to effectively leverage product information, current fashion trends and selling tools.
• Cascades communications about upcoming events, product updates, selling process requirements and Company/business initiatives, ensuring sales associates understand the implications. Maintains thorough knowledge of available merchandise,
services, and current fashion trends.
To apply for this job, contact: