Full Time Employee Contractor
Windows Systems Administrator - Top Secret Clearance Required
CGI Federal is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator for a federal project.
infrastructure, as needed.
- Maintains awareness of technology evolution and proactively recommends further
investigation where warranted.
- Researches hardware and software issues and prepares system design specifications to
- Ensures that security procedures are implemented and enforced. Applies IAVA/STIGs for
- Establishes policies and procedures regarding access methods and time, security
validation checks and documentation.
- Evaluates, develops, and maintains servers and storage systems. Resolves downtime
- Monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing
- Implements testing strategies and documents results.
- Coordinates installation of hardware and software and provides backup recovery.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Provides advice and training to end
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Creates and modifies standard user accounts
- Maintains system documentation.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or
more operating systems.
- Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility required
- Bachelor?s Degree plus Five (5) years of additional experience is required. Applicable training and/or certifications may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree equal to Four (4) years of experience.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining server hardware
- Experience with security tools\System Administration skills in Windows Server 2008 &
- Experience with Active Directory management, to include system administration for
Windows 7 and Windows 10 Enterprise
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Experience maintaining multiple baseline environments (production)
- Experienced customer service, communication skills
- Experience in all levels of system support/troubleshooting
- Experience with configuration management software
- Experience configuring and managing Cisco Network switches
- Security + Certification
- Experience with installation and maintenance of databases such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with interpretation and application of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Experience with installation and maintenance of application servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss, and WebLogic
- Knowledgeable in license management and maintenance
- Knowledge of shell scripting for troubleshooting and automation of routine tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline and 6-12 years of experience in system administration.
- Knowledge of and support experience with both GCCS and GALE
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: