Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design, prototype, develop, and implement applications using a number of Web programming languages to be applied in a GeoINT environment.
• Serve as a key contributor and perform work that is critical to project success.
• Provide influence at the account and customer management levels. Solve highly technical and complex problems, as required.
• Consult for other projects, work under minimal supervision, and provide input to project-related decisions. Write proposals and price-out projects.
• 3 years of experience with developing software for Windows7, Windows Server 2008, UNIX, or Linux, including RedHat, CentOS, or Ubuntu
• 3 years of experience with software integration or testing, including analyzing and implementing test plans and scripts
• Experience with the design and development of at least one object-oriented system
• Experience with developing solutions and integrating and extending Free and Open-Source Software (FOSS) or COTS products
• Experience with distributed scalable Big Data store or NoSQL, including Accumulo, MongoDB, Cloudbase, HBase, or Big Table
• Experience with Apache Kafka, Storm, and Spark
• Experience with Map Reduce programming, including Hadoop,Hive, or Pig
• Experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)and JSON or BSON
• Experience with deploying applications in a Cloud environment
• Experience with designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
• Knowledge of Machine Learning and Convolutional Neural Networks
• Hadoop or Cloud Certification
To apply for this job, contact: