Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspects, removes, installs, troubleshoots, repairs, maintain, associated equipment; and supervises Aircrafts and related support equipment.
• Advise on technical problems of repair, maintenance servicing and inspection of tactical and airlift Aircraft and related support equipment
• Troubleshoots Repairs, clean and modifies tactical and airlift Aircraft and related support equipment:
• Performs Expeditor Line chief, Flight chief crew chief and maintenance staff functions:
• Inspects Tactical and airlift Aircraft components, system and related Equipment:
• Prepare material deficiency report:
• Interprets installation and maintenance policies to correct defective equipment:
• Diagnose repeat / recurring malfunctions and recommends corrective actions:
• Conducts tests of repaired Aircrafts and their components to achieve maximum operating efficiency.
• Observes and ensure compliance with established safety procedures:
• Ensure timely sampling of Aircraft Engine oil according to the oil analysis program: 11. Determines extent of disassembly necessary to repair or replace Aircraft parts:
• Assign maintenance and repair function to subordinates.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Aircraft maintenance specialist must have minimum 10 years’ Experience and 7 level trained.
• Experience in such as repair, installation.
• Experience in modification and overhaul of Aircraft system and components.
• Inspects for and identifies Aircraft components.
• Experience in supply procedures desirable.
• Experience in performing supervisory functions.
• Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical principles that apply to Aircraft, principles of oil
• Analysis, wear metal criteria and guidelines: concepts and application of supporting publications, use and interpretation of diagrams, blueprints schematic, technical publication and proper handling, use and disposal of hazardous waste and material is mandatory.
To apply for this job, contact: