Full Time Employee Contractor
• 4+ years of related experience and an Associate’s Degree
• Completion of the UID Journal Training Courses 101, 102, and 103 or equivalent.
• Experience in receipt, accountability, and inventory of equipment and spare parts.
• Experience in inventory and requisition supplies and maintaining stock of supplies and equipment.
• Preferable past experience with military or commercial logistics supply system as well as automated and manual supply systems and equipment serviceability standards and criteria.
• Record, maintain and initiate work order documentation for acquisition of component items from supplier.
• Experience with bar-coding and tagging hardware and software, and DOD IUID processes, RF technology.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or guidance. Staff management experience.
• Ability to conduct research or technical studies to support logistic functions.
• Travel to hostile areas is required. Must be able to meet all government Individual Replacement Deployment Operations (IRDO) requirements for foreign travel into operational locations.
• Position requires moderate to lengthy travel to various US or OCONUS locations. We seek flexibility and willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including Southwest Asia and South Central Asia. Some OCONUS deployments may be hostile ("war zone") environments.
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening
• Insurable Driver's License required
Must be able to obtain an Visa prior to DEPLOYMENT...
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.**
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: