Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Principal Software Developer (JAVA OR C# OR C++) to join our team in Springfield, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Enable the practices of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment through automation of application builds and compute environments.
• Provision and configure deployment environments tailored to various roles (Development, Testing, Ops) on actual servers and in virtualized environments (KVM, AWS or VMWare).
• Work with development teams to ensure their applications can be deployed and maintained at scale using automation.
• Experience with cloud architecture and development (Amazon Web Services);
• Experience with the following tools:
o Build server (Jenkins, Bamboo etc.)
o Infrastructure automation (Puppet, Chef etc.)
• Some experience building applications in a compiled language -
• Basic Linux/Unix system administration knowledge
• Time spent as a developer in any of the popular languages will help you assist other developers with build automation
• Experience with a variety of build tools (Maven, Gradle, CMake, SBT etc.)
• OS Packaging (RPM, Deb etc.)
• Advanced system administration knowledge is a plus
• Experience with implementing Secure Socket Layer (SSL) solutions
• Experience with implementing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) solutions
• Experience with Spring Model-View-Controller (MVC) or Goovy/Grails
To apply for this job, contact: