Full Time Employee
Proposal Manager (Job Number:422106)
SAIC is hiring an experienced Proposal Manager in Chantilly, VA
The candidate must have the proven ability to plan, schedule and lead a proposal team. The candidate will participate as part of the Corporate Proposal Center supporting capture and proposal development.
Must have excellent writing skills and be able to write in a detailed, factual and convincing manner.
The candidate must be detail-oriented with excellent English, strong interpersonal, computer and organizational skills.
This position may require some evening and/or weekend work as required.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Proposal Manager works with the Capture Manager and is responsible for leading the planning, scheduling and developing winning proposals.
- The Proposal Manager is responsible to lead a team of proposal writers, owning the proposal strategy derived from the capture strategy.
- The Proposal Manager must be able to read and understand all requirements of the solicitations, and ensure consistency of messaging and content across the proposal.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 14+ years’ of relevant experience
- 8+ years as a Senior or Lead Proposal Manager, managing and developing winning proposals
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and work within a multi-discipline team
- APMP Certified
- Familiarity with VPC
Qualified candidates must possess a TOP SECRET Security Clearance and have or be able to obtain a SCI + pass a polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 20, 2016, 3:18:54 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: