HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE (http://www.hexagonmi.com/)
Full Time Employee
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Project Manager in North Kingstown, Rhode Island. If you’ve been searching for a career opportunity in a dynamic company with a global presence, you just found it!
As a Project Manager, you will create custom aftermarket metrology solutions, clear customer quotations, and project manage the resulting orders to completion. If you want to be recognized for your contributions and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, we want to hear from you!
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
• Providing special customer quotations based upon requests submitted by Sales
• Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, presentations, relevant to quotations
• Managing and tracking customer invoices associated with project milestones
• Coordinating, tracking, and managing requests from submittal to completion
• Analyzing, disseminating, and responding to customer submitted specifications. Requires the ability to identify Legal, Engineering, and Financial issues for proper commercial responses.
• Communicating effectively to provide accurate, concise, and professional proposals
• Creating and maintaining cost sheets for proper margin analysis
• Managing project teams to reduce project risks and conflicts, maintain schedules and budgets
• Working with local departments and sister factories around the world to effectively move work through the factories
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical Field
• 2 years of project management experience
• Experience with process improvement
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and maintain work flow
• Familiar with General Financial Practices
• Proficient in MS Office tools, MS Project or equivalent
• Self-Development Skills
• Performance Management Skills
• General knowledge of Metrology
• Performance management skills
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Knowledge of LX ERP system inquires preferred
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
WE OFFER A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? M/F/Vet/Disability ? E-Verify Participant
To apply for this job, contact: