Full Time Employee Contractor
Instructional Systems Designer/Adobe Captivate Developer to support the design and development of Instructor-led and Web-based Training. Experience as an instructional designer on a course development team consisting of Project Manager, Instructional Designers/Developers, graphics designer, and Subject Matter Experts, and Quality Assurance personnel.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Development of Training Requirements Project Plans, Storyboards, Alpha and Beta reviews which supports course objectives.
· Development of Instructor-led Training and Web-based Training using Adobe Captivate.
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Experience developing courseware using various authoring tools including Adobe Captivate
· Experience producing courseware that is both SCORM-conformant and Section 508 compliant
· Bachelor’s Degree in Adult Learning or
· Instructional Systems Design
· Ability to successfully obtain a comprehensive background investigation. A comprehensive security background investigation
To apply for this job, contact: