Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
For this entry-level position, the Product Analyst for the Content Strategy and Management team assists in the design, development and execution of solutions related to all types of product content.
This position is with a team that has end-to-end accountability for all content that is published on our websites.
Our Team's Mission: Inform, excite and persuade more people to become members, shop our sites, and buy.
- We carry out this mission by doing the following, with consistent excellence, great communication, great teamwork, and passion for the cause:
- Understand customers' and merchants’ needs, priorities and barriers, so that content-related efforts are best positioned to achieve Our Mission.
- Educate merchants, vendors and sellers on the content options that are or will be available to them, and those options’ benefits, costs and timelines.
- Contribute to a focused/coordinated content strategy that supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Understand best practices and competitor approaches, and develop business cases that contribute to our content strategy.
- Recommend, define requirements for, plan, launch, conduct, complete and report on projects that provide the most value to merchants and customers.
- Have analytics to support recommendations.
- Manage, support and/or execute content-related projects within and outside our team, so that those projects are best positioned to fulfill Our Mission.
- Innovate! Explore new concepts/processes/ideas/vendors related to content to improve operations and reduce costs.
To apply for this job, contact:
Save This Job
Email This Job to a Friend