Full Time Employee
Military Analyst (Job Number:421691)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunities for Military Analysts to support an Army program in Fort Benning, GA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Military Analysts will:
- Support one or more of 25 Programs/Non-Programs of Record for MCoE CDID Soldier Division.
• Provide supporting analysis and database management for the MCoE CDID Soldier Division Small Unit Integration Team (SUIT) with emphasis on the Squad: Foundation of the Decisive Force (SFDF) activities.
• Serve as a member of the Soldier as a System (SaaS) and SFDF with responsibilities for documentation of a variety of reports and databases used to meet combat capability development requirements of SaaS and SFDF.
• Perform analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance in Core, Ground, and Mounted Soldier Systems including critical Soldier Warrior Tasks and Battle Drills. Position requires four years’ experience working with SUIT.
• Have a key role in planning, preparation, and support for all live, virtual, and constructive simulation activities in support of successful collaboration between Soldier Division, the MBL, and other integrated battle labs.
• Perform analysis leading to development, scheduling, resourcing, and execution of the New Equipment Training (NET) and collective training plan.
• Provide analytical support to TCM-Soldier for SUIT and SFDF activities.
• Conduct analysis to identify focus and objectives 1 to 2 years into the future, and nest those objectives with Army Warfighting Challenges (AWfC) and Force 2025 Maneuvers (F2025M).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, or four (4) years experience in lieu of degree
• Active Secret Clearance
• Understand the current threat environments, current capabilities, and have knowledge of lethality, mobility, tactical operations, and survivability in all weather and terrain environments
• Experience in Combat Arms (Infantry or Armor),
• Four (4) years of analyst experience to include experience with:
- Working with the SaaS ICT and its data base.
- Working with SUIT,
- Working with the Soldier Capability Portfolio Process to include the Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process and Defense Acquisition System (DAS), and a minimum of four years’ experience with planning, coordinating and executing military New Equipment Training (NET).
- Building CONOPs, system integration, planning events, and training schedules.
Position requires four years Combat Developer project experience, certified in CLR 101 “Introduction to JCIDS”, RQM 110 “Core Concepts for Requirements Management”, and either Level 1 certification in Program Management or certificate of completion of the Army Combat Developments Course (ALMC-CD, Fort Lee).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2016, 8:49:27 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT BENNING
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: