Full Time Employee
System Requirements Development Engineer (Job Number:421847)
SAIC is seeking an experienced Systems Requirements Development Engineer for our Chantilly, VA facility.
Our major satellite program office is in need of an experienced engineer familiar with space systems acquisitions to assist in developing the mission analysis, system requirements, and acquisition specifications for sensors, command and control, and initial data processing.
Specific duties include:
- Draft acquisition documentation to include acquisition plan, fee plan I milestone payment plan (as appropriate), statement of work, contract data requirements list, and other documentation required for a competitive source selection.
- Draft performance requirements, CONOPs, interface requirements, and test plans as required. Ensure closure with higher level documentation and intended mission.
- Support requirements activities across the enterprise and with the development contractors. Assist in flow down of requirements from higher level documents. Identify areas of risk to mission closure across collection, mission management, and mission processing.
- Support the development of artifacts and briefings in support of critical oversight reviews to include National Intelligence Acquisition Board (NIAB), Acquisition Strategy Councils (ASC), Contract Review Panels (CRP), and Quarterly Program Reviews (QPR).
- Support technical evaluations of contractor proposals.
- Review complex technical design documentation and provide formal and informal feedback to the COTR and other customer personnel.
- Liaise with mission analysis and acquisition teams to ensure completeness across the acquisition.
- Other duties as specified by the COTR and Program Manager System Requirements Development Engineer.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must currently possess a TS/SCI with POLY
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors’ Degree with 15+ years’ experience.
- Experience in the following areas:
- National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- System Engineering
- System Design Interface Management
- Systems Thinking - Systems Concepts
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2016, 3:26:18 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: