Full Time Employee
IBM Rational Developer/Administrator (Job Number:422055)
SAIC is currently seeking candidates for an IBM Rational Developer/Administrator to join our team supporting our IRS Customer in Landover MD.
IBM Rational Developer opportunity in Landover, MD.
- Needs general developer experience and quick learner with technology.
- Applicant will assist existing Tools Team to configure and provide administration of IBM Rational Tools, most specifically, Collaborative Life Cycle Model (CLM) and Rational RequisitePro.
- Applicant will also need to support teaching in both a class-room and on-line environment, so must be comfortable speak in to large audiences with good presentation skills, and have very clear diction.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and 2 years related experience. 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- No specific technical expertise is required, but applicant should have worked in an IT environment, performed as a developer, and have had exposure and experience with system requirements.
- Experience with the following:
- Rational Suite
- Experience as an Instructor/Writer
- Must be a US Citizen and Must be able to obtain an NBI clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2016, 11:16:44 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-LANDOVER
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: