Full Time Employee
Senior IED and Insurgent Network Analyst (Job Number:422099)
- This position requires individuals to be government trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of 8 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience; however, on a case- by-case basis a badge and credentialed Law Enforcement officer with at least 8 years? experience conducting investigations on an accredited Local/State/or Federal Law Enforcement Agency is acceptable.
- Background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis and experience as an intelligence or targeting analyst in Afghanistan is desired.
- The Contractor shall be knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- The Contractor shall be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
- The Contractor shall have a working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
- The Contractor shall be proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research and writing skills; and be capable of effectively operating alone in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- The Contractor shall train and mentor junior analysts to prepare them for deployment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The Contractor shall understand intelligence requirements for both lethal and non- lethal targeting.
- This position requires former military occupational specialty (MOS) 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811, and a Bachelor?s Degree (may substitute 4 years of experience for education requirement).
- This position requires current TS/SCI clearance
- The Senior Analyst performs all the duties of the Journeyman Analyst and Identifies new networks and targets on which to focus analytic efforts.
- The SA assists with the training and mentoring of NAs and JAs.
- This position is considered equivalent to the GS-11 level.
- Minimum of 8 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience; however, on a case-by-case basis a badge and credentialed Law Enforcement officer with at least 8 years? experience conducting investigations on an accredited Local/State/or Federal Law Enforcement Agency is acceptable.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2016, 8:02:21 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHARLOTTESVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: