Full Time Employee
Mid-Level Software Engineer (Job Number:422057)
Software Engineer opportunity in Huntsville, AL.
- Develops software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts.
- Participates in feature analysis, design of component software features, design and implementation of system, provides inputs to the design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product.
- Should be able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project.
- The primary job responsibility is developing code and the activities to support that development.
Current active Secret and the ability to obtain a TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience.
- Knowledge of standard software development practices (source code control systems, unit testing, debugging, documentation)
- Ability to perform development across multi- disciplines ranging from backend systems services, hardware/software integration, to desktop or web frontends.
- Able to quickly sketch out code to investigate problems or potential solutions, recognize issues and seek help when needed.
- Willingness to undergo an in depth technical interview which will include developing code for sample problems.
- Knowledge of mid to lower level networking development (OSI layers 4-2).
- Military experience, live environment training and/or CONSIM experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 17, 2016, 1:26:21 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: