HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE (http://www.hexagonmi.com/)
Full Time Employee
Here we grow again! Hexagon Metrology, Inc. part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking an experienced Automation Technician. Ideally, the successful candidate will live in southern California. If you have the desire to grow in a dynamic company with a global presence and to be recognized for your contributions, look to Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence! We help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow!
As an Automation Technician you will provide automation integrations and installations, testing, troubleshooting, and configurations of measurement systems and software programs.
• Installation of complete automated In-line and Offline systems and participating in buy-offs
• Systems will include 7 Axis Rails and Turntables with various types of safety systems
• Testing of new manual configuration systems for customer delivery
• Technical support for automated & manual hardware and software programs
• Routine to complex troubleshooting for hardware and software
• Technical assistance to end users, as needed
• Onsite calibrations on Automation robotic systems and Manual systems, to factory specifications
• Onsite service calls to correct problems on automation robotic systems, Sliders and Turntables
• Travel - 100% within assigned region
Background and Skills Required
• A.S. in Electronics or Programming OR equivalent combination of technical courses and experience
• 2+ years’ experience with programming, troubleshooting and system debugging
• Broad knowledge of Robotic language and interfacing and programing, Device Net Communications and PLC knowledge, In-Line/Off-Line Simulation, I/O capabilities and communication
• In-depth knowledge of measurement and automation disciplines
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work effectively and independently w/minimal supervision
• Effective interpersonal skills and team mentality
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good organizational skills
• Good driving record
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. with proper lifting equipment
• Ability to travel
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? M/F/Vet/Disability ? E-Verify Participant
To apply for this job, contact: