HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE (http://www.hexagonmi.com/)
Full Time Employee
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is seeking an experienced Service and Support Technician who would enjoy working in a collaborative team environment at our Lake Forest, California facility. If you have the desire to grow in a dynamic company with a global presence and to be recognized for your contributions, look to Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence! We help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow!
As the Service and Support Technician you will be responsible for ensuring that the Lake Forest facility receives and ships Leica Absolute Tracker AT960 systems, parts, rentals and loaners on time and configured to our customers’ specifications. The work environment is primarily a lab setting.
Additional responsibilities will include
Service and Support
• Diagnose, repair and calibrate trackers and theodolites for service orders.
• Troubleshoot equipment problems ranging from tracker errors, software installation, PC setup, tracker connectivity to T-Scan connectivity, either on-site or by phone.
• Compensate and certify laser trackers and applicable T-Products for new system orders.
• Travel up to 30%
• Integrate new system and rental orders to reduce setup time at the customer site.
• Verify equipment functionality and measurement is within specified tolerance.
• Scale bar checks and corrections, two-face, IFM to ADM, when necessary
• Install accessories for tracker, PC setup, etc.
• Install tracker interface software and measurement software.
• Ensure that PC communicates with tracker and T-Scan, drivers and updates installed, etc.
• Upgrade tracker firmware and software to ensure the latest versions are installed.
• Ensure new system orders with PC’s are ready to measure with minimal setup time.
• Create and maintain hardware configuration for PC and notebooks.
• Configure measurement carts to be secured with minimum setup time on site.
Background and Skills Required
• A.S. in Electronics or equivalent combination of education and 2 years of related job experience
• Experience using calibration and repair tools, preferred
• Background in dimensional measurement/metrology preferred
• Electronics background a plus
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? M/F/Vet/Disability ? E-Verify Participant
To apply for this job, contact: