Full Time Employee Contractor
***THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION MON -FRI 7:30-4:30***
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As an Access Control Specialist/Security Specialist, you will perform a wide range of security functions and services within sensitive and classified facility located MDA Headquarters at Fort Belvoir. You will be responsible for ensuring the protection of life, property, and information and for enforcing all security directives and regulations. All facilities operate on a 24 hour basis and are open even during inclement weather.
Provide front line “unarmed” security services at assigned NCR facilities.
• Execute appropriate emergency-response actions during incidents occurring at assigned facilities.
• Conduct Visitor Reception services and Entry/Exit Gate procedures at assigned facility.
• Use security systems and database applications to in-process staff and visitors at assigned facility.
• Respond to emergencies/incidents occurring at assigned facility and secure the area until relieved or as directed by your Shift Supervisor
• Provide visitor access control functions in support of high visibility meetings/events to include foreign visitors and dignitaries
• Provide escort services for Official and Distinguished Visitors.
• Provide outstanding customer service/support; projecting professionalism and communication skills at all times.
• Serve as a Point of Contact (POC) for the receipt and safeguarding of National Security Information requiring to be secured during after-duty hours.
• Perform security checks on all outgoing and incoming materials.
• Perform walking facility security checks within and outside the assigned facility.
• Provide First Aid care and perform CPR during medical incidents at the assigned facility.
• Assist with Emergency Management operations to include building evacuations when necessary
Preferred: Experience processing clearances including Position of Trust.
Required: Employee will have knowledge of the SF-86 requirements, be knowledgeable of e-Quip and JPAS. Also posses knowledge of personnel security
To apply for this job, contact: