Full Time Employee
Technical Support - Program Management (Statistics - Cyber) (Job Number:422156)
SAIC is seeking a Technical Support- Program Management (Statistics- Cyber) person for the following position. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Provide technical support and expertise to the Government Program Manager (PM) in all aspects of the program, to include:
- space application of advanced disruptive materials and concepts
- analysis of performers' technical deliverables and publications
- independent review and summary of technical literature and emerging technologies
- continuous survey and summarization of relevant research
- assistance in coordination with potential mission and transition partners
- assistance in testing and evaluation.
- Provide technical support and expertise for new concepts beyond this program, including support of seedlings, potential new start briefs, prize challenges, and other work in related areas.
- If necessary, provide support for specific deliverables in support of program activities.
- As necessary, assist with developing details in modifications to the Task Order.
- Bachelors with 14+ years of experience. (Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science)
- At least 2 years’ experience in cyber-attack, management experience in the areas of research and development, management, analysis management, or related project management. At least 1 year of operational experience supporting a security operations center, incident response team, or and Intelligence Community / Department of Defense Computer Network Defense mission.
- Heavy statistics and machine learning experience and / or course work.
- Technical expertise and professional work or graduate-level research experiences in three or more of the following areas (within the last five years):
- Time Series Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Event Ontologies
- Research program evaluation
- Technical expertise and professional work or graduate-level research experience in five or more of the following areas (within the last five years):
- Incident response processes
- Automated intrusion detection capabilities and analysis techniques
- Malware analysis and malware classifications
- Cyber-attack modeling
- Threat-intelligence reporting and analysis
- Industry (FS-ISAC and US-CERT preferred) incident reporting and sharing requirements
- Incident sharing frameworks (STIX or TAXI preferred)
- Cyber incident / event classification standards (US-CERT preferred)
- High degree of proficiency with statistical analysis software packages
- Ability and willingness to proactively and independently identify potential technical and programmatic risks and advise PM accordingly
- Active TS SCI w/Poly clearance required
- Educational background or course work in artificial intelligence or sub discipline
- Experience with Machine Learning
- High Degree of experience and proficiency with R and MATLAB software packages
- PMP Certification
- FS-ISAC, US-CERT, STIX, TAXI certifications
- Additional experience with the IC or other Government-run analysis and evaluation
- PhD (Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 23, 2016, 8:09:07 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: