HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE (http://www.hexagonmi.com/)
Full Time Employee
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Sales Support Administrator. As the successful candidate, you will be highly organized and able to handle multiple ongoing projects, with highly-effective interpersonal and communications skills. This strategic role requires the ability to work independently within a team, a professional and engaging telephone presence, market research and critical thinking skills. This opportunity is available in North Kingstown, Rhode Island.
The Sales Support Administrator provides administrative and phone support to the Customer Relations Group. Working independently and within the group, the administrator provides an unsurpassed customer experience by providing best in class solutions to customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations.
Other components of the position include redirecting callers from the toll free lines, generating sales proposals, organizing analytics, researching market trends, gathering industry and customer data, and maintaining spreadsheets.
Successful team players will possess
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
• 2 - 5 years of related experience
• Database management experience
• Experience with an ERP system
• Strong administrative and customer service-type skills
• Professional and engaging telephone presence
• Highly skilled in probing and follow-thru
• Highly effective interpersonal and communications skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
• Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Comfortable and productive in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
• Experience creating and managing databases preferred
• PowerPoint experience a plus
• Experience with SalesForce.com a plus
The atmosphere is friendly and collaborative, and our culture innovative and entrepreneurial! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! We look for people with strong values, a passion for success, a sharp mind, and the ability to think beyond conventional solutions.
401(k) with match
Paid Time Off
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Accounts
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal
Company-sponsored Employee Activities
…and so much more!
Our location in the Quonset Business Park on the sparkling waters of Narragansett Bay offers easy access to Route 4 and I-95, free onsite parking, and an abundance of possible activities for lunch hours and before or after work: 4 sandy beaches, paved walking and bicycle paths, golf course, fast food, restaurants, grocery and retail stores, hair and nail salons, boat launches, and the Martha’s Vineyard Fast Ferry is just down the road!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? M/F/Vet/Disability ? E-Verify Participant
To apply for this job, contact: