HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE (http://www.hexagonmi.com/)
Full Time Employee
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Service Technician for the Midwest Region. Ideally a successful candidate will live in the areas of Minneapolis or Rochester, Minnesota.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence we help industrial manufacturers develop the life-changing products of tomorrow! Our factory-trained Service Technicians represent the very best of Hexagon! Our customers rely on their professionalism and technical expertise to provide onsite service for installations, diagnostics, repairs, certifications, and calibrations on computer-driven equipment, manual and automated systems.
Background and Skills Required
• A.S. or Certificate Program in Electro-Mechanical Technology
• OR equivalent training in electronics and/or mechanical repair received in the military
• OR equivalent combination of education/experience in repair and/or certification of CNC machines
• 2 years of job related experience
• Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems
• Ability to read electronic schematics
• Knowledge configuring and supporting Windows XP and 7 Operating Systems
• Knowledge installing and configuring software
• Ability to work effectively and independently w/minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good driving record
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to travel within assigned region
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry. And we offer a total compensation package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? M/F/Vet/Disability ? E-Verify Participant
To apply for this job, contact: