Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International Corporation is a leading contributor to our nation’s Computer Network Operations (CNO) mission. We have assembled a team with some of the most talented cyber professionals in the Intelligence Community, Federal Government, and Military Services. These engineers are passionate, innovative, and creative – and they change how we, as a country, fight and defend on a new battlefield. Our Cyber Solutions Business Unit is elite, possessing some of the best engineering minds in the world engaged in tackling our nation’s most critical and complex problems. We are looking for exceptional engineers to join our team. Are you up for the challenge?
In this role you will perform as the technical expert with a thorough understanding of the business application of an assigned project.
Responsible for being able to work independently but being able to assist others on the team. Assists
in the scheduling and coordinating of projects and may be involved in the requirements phase, working closely with the customer. You will collaborate with other members of the technical staff to resolve software problems and responds to suggestions for software modifications and enhancements. In this role, you will be thoroughly involved throughout the duration of the software development lifecycle.
• Extensive experience in C programming in a Linux/Unix environment
• Proficient in debugging Unix applications and kernel mode code
• Experience writing loadable kernel modules (LKM)
• Expert level knowledge of the linking and loading process
• Knowledge of the ELF file format a plus
• Reverse engineering knowledge a plus
• Experience in python scripting a plus
U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI with Poly
To apply for this job, contact: