Full Time Employee Contractor
The successful candidate for this position will develop, apply, revise, and maintain quality standards for receiving, in-process, and final inspection in accordance with company and contractual requirements. Writes inspection procedures. Reviews and evaluates in-process rejections and implements corrective action as needed. Participates in audits. May provide technical support to inspection personnel.
• Provides Quality Assurance to the fielding process
• Provides safety and compliance oversight
• Interfaces with customer to conduct customer satisfaction surveys
Must have 5 years of experience in the following area:
• Army Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance Systems operations
• Fielding and/or training
• Must possess an active SECRET security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET security clearance with Special Compartmented Information access
• Must be able to travel to locations CONUS & OCONUS
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Other Skills Preferred:
• Must possess superior oral and written communications skills
• Must be an expert in Army C4ISR Systems
• Must be an expert in Total Package Fielding (AR 700-142 & DA PAM 700-142)
• Experience with Windows Office Products
• Understanding of site support operations
To apply for this job, contact: