Full Time Employee Contractor
The candidate selected for this position will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of a 12 acre government owned, contractor operated facility. Duties will include carpentry, painting, general maintenance operations including cleaning, cutting grass, light repairs and removing refuse and recycle from work areas as well as keeping facilities equipment maintained and in useable condition.
• Performs facilities maintenance including carpentry and painting
• Performs landscaping work, shovels for snow, spreads sand and salt on icy roads and walkways, operates power lawnmowers, and picks up leaves and trash.
• Performs tasks that require mainly physical abilities and effort.
• Uses and maintains hand and power tools to make repairs and adjustments
• Identifies issues requiring specialized maintenance (e.g electrical, HVAC) and coordinates repairs
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Must have five years of relevent experience
• Must have a minimum of an active SECRET security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information.
• Must have valid state driver's license
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Military experience
• HAZMAT & Environmental certifications a plus
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: