Full Time Employee Contractor
The successful candidate for this position will lead fielding teams providing Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance equipment to Soldiers in the field. The successful candidate will conduct and support the tracking of hardware and software for system fieldings, as well as provide guidance to junior technicians as directed. Must be able to teach hardware setup and teardown procedures. Creates equipment inventories and document results using Microsoft Office products. Performs other duties as assigned.
• This position requires a self-starter who is highly motivated and capable of providing direction.
• The successful candidate will operate lead small teams of fielding technicians
• The candidate will conduct and support the tracking of hardware and software for system fieldings, as well as provide assistance to senior technicians as directed.
• Must be able to teach hardware setup and teardown procedures.
• Will be required to create equipment inventories and document results using Microsoft Office products.
• May travel up to 75% of the time. Travel may include hostile fire zones.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Must have one year of experience in design, development, testing and evaluation of computer based systems.
• Must possess specific experience in the use of current tools and techniques applied to the quality assurance, test and evaluation of hardware and software integration.
• Must be knowledgeable in operation of peripheral computer equipment.
• Must possess specific experience in the analysis and design of business applications on complex, large-scale systems, including experience in data base management concepts.
• Must have knowledge of state-of-the-art storage and retrieval methods is required, as well as the ability to formulate specifications for computer programmers to use in coding, testing, debugging of computer software.
• Must possess the capability to distinguish between hardware and software problems in multi-vendor systems.
• Must have one year of experience performing installation, test, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair for communications equipment, and electronics equipment.
• Must have a minimum of an active SECRET security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information.
• Must be deployable/be able to travel up to 75% of the time.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Military experience
• Experience with all DCGS-A Family of Systems, i.e. DTSS, TGS, GWS, IFS, P-MFWS etc.
• Familiarization with the following hardware: Dell Servers, Dell Laptops, NetApp FAS2020/2040, NetApp Disk Shelf, Cisco Switches, Sun Microsystems hardware. Knowledge of Unix/Linux/DOS commands. Knowledge of Windows Client/Server Software and Solaris 10.
• Knowledge of Army organizational structure.
• Familiarity with AR 700-142 and DA PAM 700-142.
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: