Full Time Employee Contractor
The successful candidate selected for this position will be responsible to the Fielding and Technical Support Team Manager. The candidate will conduct and support the tracking of hardware and software for system fielding, as well as provide assistance to senior technicians as directed. Must be capable to perform hardware setup and teardown procedures. Must be able to create equipment inventories using MS Office products. Must be able to manage a team of technicians ranging from entry to senior level expertise executing on projects from initiation to closing. Perform other duties as assigned.
• This position requires a self-starter who is highly motivated and capable of taking direction.
• The successful candidate will operate as part of small teams fielding and repairing equipment
• The candidate will conduct and support the tracking of hardware and software for system fieldings, as well as provide assistance to senior technicians as directed.
• Must be knowledgeable in operation of peripheral computer equipment.
• Must be able to learn hardware setup and teardown procedures and repair/replace line replaceable units.
• Will be required to create equipment inventories and document results using Microsoft Office products.
• Performs other duties as assigned.?????
• May travel up to 75% of the time. Travel may include hostile fire zones.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Must have experience in design, development, testing and evaluation of computer based systems.
• Must possess specific experience in the analysis and design of business applications on complex, large-scale systems, including experience in database management concepts.
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art storage and retrieval methods is required as well as the ability to formulate specifications for computer programmers to use in coding, testing, and debugging of computer programs.
• Develop plans for ADP systems from project inception to conclusion.
• Defines the problem, and develops system requirements and program specification, from which programmers prepare systems documentation programs and tests.
• Must possess an active Secret clearance to start with ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance w/SCI access.
• Must have the ability to perform routine system maintenance and computer systems administrative functions and perform analysis of systems operations.
• Must have knowledge of and the capability to use operating systems and database management systems.
• Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices.
• Must be available for assignment to various CONUS and OCONUS sites for extended terms.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Experience with all DCGS-A Family of Systems, i.e. CHARCS, DTSS, TGS, etc.
• Familiarization with the following hardware: Dell Servers, Dell Laptops, NetApp FAS2020/2040, NetApp Disk Shelf, Cisco Switches, Sun Microsystems hardware. Knowledge of Unix/Linux/DOS commands. Knowledge of Windows Client/Server Software and Solaris 10.
• Knowledge of Army organizational structure.
• Familiarity with AR 700-142 and DA PAM 700-142.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: