Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Security Education Specialist will assist the GPM, GSSOO, and/or USMs in the day-to-day administration of the overall Security Education and Training Awareness program. Responsibilities include:
• Develop and promulgate specific collateral, SCI, and AF SAP security education and training programs designed and tailored to various Agency missions.
• Conduct and document initial, refresher, specialty, foreign travel, and termination security education briefings.
• Manage training records and/or database, and scheduling.
• Monitor external security training opportunities.
• Provide guidance on the procedures for attendance to all Agency personnel afforded access to classified information, as appropriate.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is required
• 5+ years providing security support in SCI and SAP environments; to include recent experience within the last 3 years
• Minimum 5 years experience supporting a multi-level classified environment consisting of SCI and SAP activities
• Thorough understanding of the difference between SCI and SAP, and its associated requirements
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Demonstrate understanding of applicable security policy manuals, Intelligence Community Directives (ICD), Intelligence Community Standards (ICS), DCID, JAFANs, DoD, AF and other policy documents
• Requires travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR)
Security Clearance: Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility, based on a SSBI within the last five years. Active willingness to submit to Counterintelligence polygraph, and eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information.
To apply for this job, contact: