Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International has an opening for Security Administrator, Associate. Primarily performs personnel security duties. Works directly for the Facility Security Officer. Assists with physical security, information security (document control), and other day to day security related functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Candidate must be willing to work all aspects of security within a DSS cleared facility and support a diverse workforce located at multiple facilities. Provide timely assistance to personnel involved in the clearance process. Maintain effective working relationships will all levels of management. Respond to written or telephone inquiries regarding the clearance process.
• Candidate will assist personnel in the completion of the e-QIP for security investigations and maintaining the security clearance database. Verify case status. Respond to ad-hoc reporting of personnel security statistics. Maintain, research, retrieve personnel security records. Provide indoctrination and debrief support to cleared personnel.
• The successful candidate must be proficient with JPAS, e-QIP and have experience with the Security Information Management System (SIMS). Candidate should be familiar with document control, classified couriering procedures and basic access control and physical security. Candidate should be detail oriented, have good written and oral communication skills. Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet strict deadlines on a regular basis. Strong organizational and prioritization skills are necessary. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience in additional security disciplines preferred.
• Applicants who wish to be considered must have a current SECRET DoD clearance. Current Top Secret DoD clearance preferred.
• Bachelors Degree preferred, with 2-4 years, experience in a personnel security administration position
• Experience with JPAS required
• Experience with e-QIP preferred
• Knowledge of NISPOM preferred
• Experience with SIMS preferred
• Experience with DARPA and DHS clients preferred
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
“ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: