Full Time Employee Contractor
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Vulnerability Assessment SME to join our team in Washington, DC. The SME will provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The selected individual lead the FBI Vulnerability Assessment Team (VAT) scanning efforts and manage the daily workload of a highly-skilled and diverse group of security assessment testers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead quarterly FISMA vulnerability scans and analysis of scans of FBI FISMA enterprise systems and applications
• Support quarterly FISMA vulnerability scans and analysis of scans of FBI FISMA non-enterprise systems and applications
• Lead customer directed vulnerability and/or compliance assessments
• Support the customer in the compliance aspect of information systems and applications being accredited through the FBI’s SAA process
• Lead continuous vulnerability scanning efforts across all FBI enclaves
• Lead VAT efforts in supporting the Risk Vision Team in integrating automated capability (through government furnished Risk Vision Connectors) to feed vulnerability scan results into Risk Vision.
• Review and ensure that SOP's are updated and followed accordingly
• Lead compliance assessments and testing of technical controls on new systems
• Support the security posture of the FBI through analysis of vulnerabilities of systems that host critical information.
• US Citizenship and active TS clearance and eligible for an SCI Access.
To apply for this job, contact: