Full Time Employee
CarMax has been a Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For since 2005”, was awarded a 2016 Top Workplaces honor by The Atlanta Journal Constitution and ranked 5th of Atlanta’s top 25 large companies, and Training magazine’s “Top 125 Training Companies” 2008-2015. Our culture is built upon the values of respect, integrity and transparency, and we live these values every day in how we treat our Customers and our Associates.
The Late Collections Specialist II is responsible for making phone calls to customers who have accounts with CarMax Auto Finance that are 30-60 days past due, to educate the customer on the status of their accounts, the ramifications of past due accounts, and to influence the customer to make payments on past due accounts.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Successfully managing and collecting on accounts over 30 days past due
• Making outbound calls to customers that are delinquent on CAF accounts
• Accepting inbound calls and assisting with customer inquiries
• Negotiating and following up on payment arrangements
• Determining if an account meets repossession criteria
• Demonstrating strong knowledge of and compliance to FDCPA
• Daily reporting and tracking of collections activities
• Locate missing customer information/ light skip work,
• Ability to handle special projects, learn new tasks and adapt to new ideas, processes and procedures in an expedient manner.
• Great work-life balance, community involvement, team engagement events, on-site gym…etc.
• Not a suit & tie environment, think jeans and sneakers.
• Flexible work hours with shifts that include days, evenings, and weekends.
To apply for this job, contact: