Full Time Employee
Director's Action Group (DAG) Support Analyst (Job Number:422200)
Director’s Action Group (DAG) administrator.
- On behalf of the “front office” of the system program office, provide suspenses to subordinate units to respond to higher headquarters tasking.
- Track and report status of open suspenses to the Chief of the DAG.
- Attend Director’s staff meetings and arrange and monitor telecons with HQ USAF program element monitors.
- Attend Deputy Director’s forum, record action items and clarify suspense status.
- Backup primary staff member in collecting and consolidating subordinate units’ travel requests and in gaining from office approval of requests.
- Backup primary staff member who manages presentations for Director’s staff meeting
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School and two (2) years or more related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2016, 2:04:33 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: