Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administrator to join our team in Falls Church, VA to work directly with our Federal client on managing their SCCM environment.
Additionally, the engineer will provide support for desktop and server engineering projects as well as the following:
• Maintain the health of the SCCM environment including clients, servers and distribution points.
• Provide technical guidance to SCCM team and customer
• Assist in the creation\updating of SCCM documentation
• Operating System (OSD) and Software patch deployment
o Build, test, deploy desktop and laptop images following all EOIR processes and procedures
• Provide reports to management on the status of the enterprise
• Experience creating customized Ad-hoc reports
• Recommend innovative solutions utilizing SCCM technology
• Experience with of VB or PowerShell scripting
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills
Ability to obtain a DOJ Public Trust
To apply for this job, contact: