Full Time Employee
DISA Network Specialist (Job Number:422216)
SAIC is seeking to hire a DISA Network Specialist in St Louis, MO at Scott AFB to support DISA
- Performs the full range of service delivery activities, including developing and entering DISA Telecommunications Requests (TRs) in DISA Direct Order Entry (DDOE) and/or DISA Direct Storefront (DDSF); developing and entering DISA Telecommunications Service Orders (TSOs) in WWOLS-R.
- Engineering technical solutions supporting required DISA transition, tech refresh and project-based circuit/trunk/link requirements, including optical transport, unclassified and classified IP services, and commercial service ordering.
- Facilitation of the delivery and activation of the required services, including coordination with all internal and external agencies, organizations and elements (commercial telecommunications service vendors, implementation engineers, field installation staff, on-site technical communications support staff, GSM-O network controllers/engineers, Authorized Service Interruption staff, Implementation Coordination and Control Center).
- Enters records of activities in established tracking and management tools.
- Escalates issues and requirements of unusual complexity to functional Subject Matter Experts.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of related experience or 6 years related experience.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance. Higher DoD Clearances accepted.
- Experience with the full range of DISA tools used in the end-to- end provisioning process – DDOE/DDSF, WWOLS-R, NCCM-R, Element Management Systems, DEPS - IIEx.
- Working knowledge of the Defense Information Systems Network and its component systems/subsystems a plus, and/or commercial carrier transport service design/operations.
- Familiarity with DISA directives, instructions, circulars and standards.
- Experience with various transport technologies preferred, including DWDM, SONET/SDH, ATM, Promina, DSN/DRSN, as well as IP L2VPN and L3VPN knowledge.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 27, 2016, 9:11:55 AM
Primary Location: United States-IL-O'FALLON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: