Full Time Employee
Proposal Desktop Publisher (Job Number:422237)
SAIC has an opening for a Proposal Desktop Publisher located in Chantilly, VA.
- Review solicitations to ensure full understanding of relevant submission requirements.
- Perform desktop publishing in MS Word and Adobe Acrobat to ensure proposal documents are formatted in accordance with solicitation requirements.
- Design compliant response templates according to solicitation requirements.
- Ensure authors know how to use the templates.
- Format and incorporate proposal input from multiple authors or reviewers.
- Ensure final versions of graphics are inserted into final proposal documents.
- Prepare all review and final proposal documents in hard copy and electronic in Microsoft Word and, if required, convert to Adobe Acrobat.
- Work with proposal management, technical staff, and graphics to develop proposal covers, spines, CD covers, and other proposal graphics.
- Prepare proposal related documents such proposal-specific style guides.
- Support the print production and help prepare the electronic and/or physical delivery.
- Assist in the reproduction and binding/packaging of all proposal volumes.
- Works closely with proposal manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High school diploma with 11 years experience.
Clearance requirement: TS, SCI with a CI Poly
Candidate must be able to work in Chantilly and Reston in a SCIF environment.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 27, 2016, 8:38:52 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: