Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International has an opening for a Physical Security Specialist in Stafford, VA. The candidate maintains personnel databases, process visit certifications, conducts indoctrination and maintains requisite files. Plans and overseas the construction and obtains accreditation of SCIFs and DoD Closed/Restricted Areas. Maintains access rosters, proximity access control administration and CCTV where applicable. Has working knowledge of secure locks and related systems, alarms and processing of badges. Schedules conference rooms and trains personnel on SCIF procedures. Sends and receives controlled and classified faxes, creates and maintains security awareness material and performs document control functions. Ensures media and systems are appropriately marked, controlled, or scanned prior to being introduced to AIS. Assists visitors with their processing requirements, and issuance of media and AIS operational procedures for the SCIF or DoD Closed/Restricted Areas. Perform other duties as required by the on site Security Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Physical Security Specialist for a contractor owned contractor operated facility.
• Maintain inventory of classified material.
• Responsible for site security
• Responsible for CCTV
• Manages large classified inventory
• Responsible for providing security training and oversight for program employees
• Responsible for initial investigation of security incidents/violations
• Supports Access Control team and other security staff members.
• Conducts security assessments/inspections per customer guidance.
• Assist with the development of physical security plans for SCI/SAP/Collateral classified areas.
• Define access control systems for assessed sites and ensure proper implementation.
• Define the types of locks and safes for assessed sites and ensure proper implementation.
• Create key control systems for assessed sites and ensure proper implementation.
• Create the entry/exit inspection plan for assessed sites.
• Conduct alarm tests IAW DOD standards for the appropriate classification level.
• Maintain the visitor system (policy, badges and sign-in log).
• Maintain the security container checklists for security containers.
• Provide after-hours alarm response service
• Ensure compliance in accordance with National Industrial Security Program DoD 5220.22-M.
• Must possess a TS/SCI security clearance to start
• Fully comprehend and assist with Access Control policies and procedures for multiple levels of classified meeting
management and facilities to include verification of PCL, need-to-know and access authorizations keeping with DD
254 relationships and national policy.
• Rotating schedule; opening week’s arrival time 0615 and closing week’s departure time 1800.
• Weekend operation support as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree plus 4-5 years experience in industrial, government or military security environment.
• Minimum of 4 years of physical security experience relative to National Industrial Security Program and SCI DCID
• Knowledge of supporting security disciplines, including document control, visit certifications, personnel security
processing, SCI and security processes and procedures.
• Required experience with JPAS/SIMS.
• Specific physical security experience building and accrediting closed areas.
• Working knowledge of the NISPOM (DoD 5220.22-M), NISPOM Supplement, DCID 6/4, DCID 6/9, ICD 705, M-1 and
other current government regulations pertaining to administrative, physical, and information security.
• Managing TSWA’s is a plus.
• A working knowledge of TEMPEST and TSCM programs is a plus.
• Working in joint environments with military and defense contractors.
• Excellent written and oral communication, as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Highly experienced in interfacing
with Government customers and executive management.
• Experience in Secure Facility and SCIF environments.
• Knowledge of DOD, IC or other industrial security programs and in-depth knowledge of the DOD, IC security regulatory
• Minimum of 4 years of physical security / Industrial Security experience relative to National Industrial Security Program
and SCI DCID environments.
• Current and favorable SSBI and current SCI DCID 6/4 eligibility.
• Physical Security training a certifications preferred
• Document Control training.
• DoD/DIA CSSO course attendance a plus.
• DSS Academy certificates are a plus.
Clearance required: DoD Top Secret Clearance with SCI
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
“ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.”
To apply for this job, contact: