Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
**Qualifications:** Required Experience:
• Five (5) or more years of experience in program management in an ISO9001 environment.
• The ability to work a part-time schedule.
• Moderate user of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word (MS Office suite of software).
• Proactive work style – self-motivated.
• Proficient verbal and written communications skills.
• The ability to interface with customers, multiple disciplines and varying levels of management.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
• The ability to assist in the development of project plans, and task functional organizations to implement the plan.
• Some experience demonstrating program leadership of functional management and project teams.
• Some experience in implementing business and/or technical plans.
Education and Certification Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or business administration is required.
**Job #:** 16759BR
**Country:** United States
**FT/PT:** Part Time
**Job Description:** At Rockwell Collins IMS (formerly ARINC), it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins IMS as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Rockwell Collins IMS and help shape our future while creating yours.
Rockwell Collins is seeking a Program Manager- Part-time to support the FAA programs lead of the Government and Air Traffic Services business unit. The FAA programs group contains a mixture of FAA contracts and RC/ARINC offered ATC services supporting the Air Traffic Management community. Every day air traffic controllers rely on Rockwell Collins’ ARINC air traffic control (ATC) systems to help them deliver the critical messages and services that keep passengers safe and the industry moving.
The duties associated with the Program Manager- Part-time position include:
• Program management, business development, and product development.
• The Program Manager will be required to provide the day-to-day program and business support for several programs, to include program scheduling, manpower planning, financial planning/tracking, and internal/external communications.
• Working with engineering organization acting as the technical interface translating program business objectives into the programs technical objectives.
• Working directly with the customer to interpret program requirements and issue resolution.
We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At Rockwell Collins IMS, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. And that’s just for starters. Day one as an employee kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 6%, a Roth 401(k) option, educational assistance, and flexible work schedules. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
**Amount of Travel Required:** 0%-25%
**EOE Statement:** Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job, contact: