Full Time Employee
Software Application Engineer (Job Number:422073)
SAIC is currently looking for a Software Application Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Validate and track user requirements
- Develop implementation strategies including spin/sprint composition
- Develop capability algorithms - Develop and implement system interfaces
- Develop recommendations for system and documentation improvements
- Conduct technology research and recommend likely candidates for use
- Plan and execute system installation efforts at user locations
- Lead multiple development teams, delegate programming and testing efforts
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4 years additional experience may be applied in lieu of a degree
- 2 + years demonstrated experience in developing software based systems using one or more of the following technologies applied to Cloud and Big Data based capabilities: Spring, Hibernate, Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Java Server Pages (JSP), HyperText Markup Language and Cascading Style Sheets (HTML/CSS.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 28, 2016, 12:18:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: